Hot Fuzz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give a small introduction about yourself here

3 posters

Go down

Give a small introduction about yourself here Empty Give a small introduction about yourself here

Post  Introduc Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:41 am

Hello everyone

I am bit of a veteran travian player now, on sever 2 as well as server 6, orginally started in da fuzz on server 4. Might possibly be moving to form a wing of fuzz in the future. er i think that will do for now

Introduc

Back to top Go down

Give a small introduction about yourself here Empty Re: Give a small introduction about yourself here

Post  lujan Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:06 am

sorry posted in the wrong place
Give a small introduction about yourself here HF2

Last edited by lujan on Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mispost)
lujan
lujan

Back to top Go down

Give a small introduction about yourself here Empty Hi

Post  Loken Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:48 pm

Hey guys from the speed server and some how in charge of the fuzz on it. Thought i'd drop apost to say hey....

Loken

Back to top Go down

Give a small introduction about yourself here Empty Re: Give a small introduction about yourself here

Post  lujan Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:32 am

fuzz on speed?

scary.
lujan
lujan

Back to top Go down

Post  Loken Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:57 am

Yes it is indeed affraid

Loken

Back to top Go down

Post  Isuzian Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:14 am

and for those in the SW No

Isuzian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum